Lets Understand DMIT !
- DMIT stands for Dermatoglyphic Multiple Intelligence Test.
- It is a latest scientific method to find out your child’s inborn potential by counting and analysing the ridges of fingers.
- Finger prints and brain formation is synchronized with the fetus in the mother’s womb between 13 to 19 weeks
Let's Understand the Purpose of DMIT Test
- DMIT is a unique and scientific method developed by the study of Finger Print Pattern which is internally connected with the different lobes of the brain.
- As per the latest research it is proved that the fingerprints are external display of brain structure.
- It is the study of fingerprint patterns to find out the inborn talent, strength and weakness in different areas.
- By DMIT Test it is easy to find out the career options in different fields for your child.
Let's Know About History of Dermatoglyphics
- Dr. Harold Cummins coined the word ‘Dermatoglyphics’ in 1926 by the scientific study of skin ridge patterns found on the palms of human hands. He is known as the “Father of Dermatoglyphics”.
- Former USSR was using Dermatoglyphics as one of the methods to select candidates for Olympics Games since 1970’s. As it turned out, the USSR took home 50 gold medals in 1972 and 125 in 1976.
Why we should go for DMIT Test?
- These days most of the parents are confused to find out the right career for their children!
- Blindly they are imposing their will on their children to achieve the goals which they have not achieved in their life or comparing them with neighbor’s or relative’s children.
- Of course, few parents are helping their children to choose their career by own. But it is not an easy task for the child.
- Today this question is arising in every intelligent mind. DMIT is the solution to this problem.
- DMIT Test is neither Palmistry nor fortune telling.