Dermatoglyphic Analysis is a scientific term for the analysis of fingerprint. It is a method to sum up by actuarial and background system – giving the minute profile and data to make each individual to discover their natural brain potentials, advantages and disadvantages thoroughly, understand their own personality, learning style, natural advantages/disadvantages and the behaviour through the professional analysts’ interpretation and analysis.
Our R&D Department’s research and study on dermatoglyphic is based on genetics and the connection between dermatoglyphic and human brain. We read the children’s brain information, understand their natural talent and do analysis of Multiple Intelligence by dermatoglyphic method. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis can be applied for both children and adult.
BENEFITS OF DMIT TEST FOR CHILDREN-
- Know your child inborn talents and natural character
- Identify your Children innate abilities
- Understand best learning style for your child
- Customize the learning programs based on Child learning style
- Improve the relationship between children and parents
- Understand the right parenting techniques and teaching style
- Select the Activities based upon their Multiple Intelligence and innate abilities
IMPORTANT PARENTING TIPS-
- From 3 to 14 years, child undergo the education from Nursery to 5th Standard
- 80% Child Brain developments will be completed within 10 years
- Every child is unique. Don’t under estimate your child abilities by comparing with other children
- Every child born with multiple talents. Parents and Teacher should recognize it
- Don’t put too much pressure on child. This is a Brain develcareer stageopment stage.
- Don’t give only importance to science and maths. This is a foundation stage, not a career stage
- Give importance to creativity and different activities. This will help them to improve memory and grasping power
- Teaching and understanding is traditional way. Understanding and teaching accordingly is the new way
- Don’t analyze a child in your way. Try to understand the generation gap and fill them with proper parenting tips.
Why DMIT is Necessary for :
AGE GROUP 11 to 17 YEARS
Know your personal quotients, IQ-EQ-AQ-CQ-SQ. Know your analytical and creative skills. Understand your intrinsic potential. Get your preferred learning style based on Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic.
AGE GROUP 16 YEARS AND ABOVE
Know your personality types. Develop your core cometencies. Recognize your Multiple Intelligence. Know your Strength and weakness based on MI Theory. Find the most suitable learning and leadership qualities.
AGE 25 YEARS AND ABOVE
Know your hidden talents. Improve your relationships with loved ones. Develop your understanding through better communications. Understand your Values and Characteristics. Improve your family relationships.
Corporate Human Resource
Find the right employee for the right job. Pre-Employments Screening. Know your employee personal potentials IQ-AQ-EQ-SQ-CQ. Discover Leadership, Planning and execution Qualities.
TRAINING FOR TEACHERS
School, College & Institutions
Identify your student inborn talents and weaknesses. Understand student natural character behaviors, Design multi-modality teaching methods. Meet your student learning different styles and academic needs.